Hose Alikler G2 38/50mm +100 ° C/Alkooh.96%
Professionals recommend - producers prefer!
Qty: Out of Stock
HYGIENIC TPE-S RUBBER HOSE, WITH STEEL SPIRAL AND TEXTILE REINFORCEMENT
TEMPERATURE FROM -30 TO +100 °C
This special thermoplastic rubber hose, flexible and easy to handle, is suitable for transferring fine food liquids, such as beer, wine, must, cider and distillates with an alcohol content up to 96%.
Use: delivery and suction of food liquids.
Its structure, specifically designed to withstand frequent pressure variations, makes it suitable for the passage of nitrogen and carbon dioxide in the production and transfer processes of sparkling wine and champagne.
- the substrate TOTALLY FREE from PHTHALATES, PLASTICIZERS and ANIMAL DERIVATIVES, reduces the risk of bacterial proliferation and eliminates the danger of contamination of the conveyed product.
- the completely odorless and tasteless substrate, specifically designed for the passage of fine alcoholic products, prevents potential releases to the fluid conveyed, keeping its original organoleptic properties unaltered.
- maximum guarantee of safety in the transfer of additional fluids of nitrogen and carbon dioxide thanks to the special construction of the hose.
- TUBE: hygienic TPE-S rubber, completely odor and taste neutral, smooth, white in colour. Compliant with FDA and EU food regulations 10/2011 classes A,B,C, D1)
- TYPE OF REINFORCEMENT: polyester fiber textile and incorporated steel helix.
- COVER: red hygienic TPE-S rubber.